As part of the Green Bay Packers 100th season celebration last year, the team launched their Lambeau Field tour throughout the state. On Wednesday, the team announced that their Lambeau Field Live tour will continue starting on June 26.
Lambeau Field Live is an interactive exhibit that includes activities for fan of all ages, meet-and-greets with Packer alumni, NFL Play 60 opportunities, Packer Pro Shop and Hall of Fame satellite locations. There will also be “Interact With The Pack Virtual Photo Experience,” and an immersive virtual reality experience. The first day at each location will also feature a Packers History presentation and performance by the Tundra Line. You an view a full schedule of events of Lambeau Live at packers.com/100-seasons.
There is no fee to participate in the Lambeau Field Live exhibit at each location. The tour will kick off on June 26 at Summerfest. Each location will feature a Packers alumni each day of the event. Here are locations with the featured alumni.
- Summerfest – June 26 to June 30 and July 2 to July 7; featured alumni Ezra Johnson on June 26-28, Aaron Kampman on June 29-30, Ryan Longwell on July 2-4 and Bubba Franks on July 5-7.
- Northern Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Falls – July 10 to July 14; featured alumni Willie Buchanon on July 10-11 and John Brockington on July 12-14.
- Racine County Fair in Union Grove – July 24 to July 28; featured alumni Santana Dotson on July 24-26 and Nick Collins on July 27-28.
- Wisconsin State Fair – Aug. 1 to Aug. 11; featured alumni Jim Grabowski on Aug. 1-3, Donny Anderson on Aug. 4-7 and Jan Stenerud on Aug. 8-11.
- Taste of Madison – Aug. 31 to Sept. 1; featured alumni Dave Robinson.
The team will wrap up their 100 seasons celebration with the franchise’s 100th birthday on August 11, 2019. Be sure to catch the Lambeau Life exhibit at one of the above 5 locations and get ready for the 2019 season. Go Pack Go!
Anthony Haag is a writer for PackersTalk.com. He has been a Packers fan since the day he was born and truly bleeds green and gold. He makes annual visits to Lambeau Field and has attended his fair share of games. You can follow Anthony on Twitter at @anthony_haag