The Green Bay Packers held a walk-through on Wednesday as they prepare to take on the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday in LA at 3:25 pm. The atmosphere will definitely feel like Lambeau Field as there will be more Packer fans in the stands than Charger fans on Sunday. It will be Lambeau west.
As the Packers get ready for Sunday, they released their injury report yesterday and nearly half the team was on the list, 22 players to be exact.
On a positive note, number 1 wide receiver Davante Adams returned to practice. He was a limited participant during practice but it was his first practice since suffering a turf toe injury 4 weeks ago against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Even though the Brian Gutekunst did not make any trades prior to the trade deadline, getting Adams back the second half of the season would be like making a mid-season acquisition. Aaron Rodgers has been performing at an MVP type level and the team is 4-0 without Adams. The offense has been improving every week and there is no doubt that a healthy Adams would make this offense even more dynamic.
Here is the full list of players who appeared on the Packers injury report.
- Davante Adams, WR – Limited Participant
- Adrian Amos, S – Full Participant
- David Bakhtiari, T – Full Participant
- Bryan Bulaga, T – Limited Participant
- Oren Burks, LB – Full Participant
- Kenny Clark, DL – Full Participant
- Rashan Gary, LB – Full Participant
- Jimmy Graham, TE – Limited Participant
- Aaron Jones, RB – Limited Participant
- Kevin King, CB – Full Participant
- Marcedes Lewis, TE – Limited Participant
- Corey Linsley, C – Full Participant
- Blake Martinez, LB – Limited Participant
- Will Redmond, S – Limited Participant
- Aaron Rodgers, QB – Limited Participant
- Darnell Savage, S – Full Participant
- Preston Smith, LB – Full Participant
- Za’Darius Smith, LB – Full Participant
- Robert Tonyan, TE – Limited Participant
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling, WR – Limited Participant
- Danny Vitale, FB – Limited Participant
- Tramon Williams, CB – Limited Participant
By Sunday the majority on this list will be ready to go against the Chargers as the Packers look to improve to 8-1. Go Pack Go!!
Anthony Haag is a writer for PackersTalk.com. He has been a Packers fan since the day he was born and truly bleeds green and gold. He makes annual visits to Lambeau Field and has attended his fair share of games. You can follow Anthony on Twitter at @anthony_haag