Titletown and the Lambeau Field Atrium have begun to gradually re-open. This includes the Packers run activities at Titletown.
Here is a list of things that are open and operating at the Lambeau Field Atrium:
- The Packers Pro Shop (masks are required to be worn by all visitors)
- The Packers Hall of Fame (masks are required to be worn by all visitors. Also visitors must register for a time to visit the Hall of Fame ahead of of time. This is to allow for proper social distancing while visiting the Hall of Fame.)
- 1919 Kitchen & Tap (masks must be worn by all patrons until they are seated at their table.)
What’s open in TitleTown
- Titletown’s playgound, plaza and football field. All visitors should bring their own game and sports equipment.
- 46 Below
- The Turn
- Lodge Kohler will be opening July 24
- Visit Titletown.com for information on the various Titletown activities and programs that are being offered each day.
Any Lambeau Field events and Stadium Tours currently remain closed.
Even with no fans allowed at training camp, family night or any home pre-season games, Packer fans can still enjoy the surroundings of Lambeau Field and Packer Nation. Socially distanced and safely of course.
Go Pack Go!
Anthony Haag is a writer for PackersTalk.com. He has been a Packers fan since the day he was born and truly bleeds green and gold. He makes annual visits to Lambeau Field and has attended his fair share of games. You can follow Anthony on Twitter at @anthony_haag